Shopping Cart
High Risk Work Crane Licence Information Update

2020 brings a new rule about High Risk work Crane Tickets. All people needing to gain a Crane High Risk Ticket (CN, CV, CB, CT, C2, C6, C1, C0) need to have a dogging ticket prior to enrolling in the Crane Program.

The following information is found in www.training.gov.au against the Unit Descriptor.

“A person undertaking this unit must hold:

a current National HRWL to perform dogging or a current certification for a specific VET course for HRWL to perform dogging that has been issued by, or on behalf of a WHS Regulator.”

Also, the other significant changes around crane licensing will be the prerequisite to hold a C6 licence prior to enrolling in a C1 or CO course as well as provide evidence of at least two years operational experience.